The past couple of weeks have been sad due to some great people passing away. I don't know what it is recently, but it seems like many great and good hearted people have left us.
Galen McIntosh...also known as Mr. Mac passed away on September 12, 2009. Mr. Mac was a great teacher with a great heart. He made sure that class was fun by picking on people and he always kept it interesting....but you still learned a lot. He had a different and interesting way of looking at things which made him so unique....he was an awesome person and I am glad this his long battle with cancer is finally over so that he can be in peace.
Although I have never met this next person, I think he was a great actor and had much respect for him. Patrick Swayze passed away on September 15, 2009. He was an amazing actor and he starred in some of my favorite movies! He also had cancer and I am sure I speak for many when I saw he is in a better place. Lets not forget him!
John M. Gilbert passed away on September 18, 2009. He is the husband of Mrs. Gilbert, the teacher that many of us had at Adams Central. He also had a long battle with cancer. He was a very strong and supportive man and my thoughts and prayers are with his family along with all of the others that have left us in the past couple of weeks.
My message.....don't take life for granted...live each day to the fullest... take care of your body and yourself....you never know how much time you have left.
9.19.2009
A sad couple of weeks!
Posted by Casey at 9:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment