Soooooo it's been about a year since I have even touched my blog and I figured it is time to make my comeback! A lot has happened since the last time I posted anything so I will just touch on a few things that are going on in my life. First, Clayton and I will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary on July 28th! Time goes so fast, it doesn't seem like it's been that long! We have been in our house now for almost 2 years and we have made many improvements, but we still have more to do when we get the extra money. Last time I blogged I talked about losing weight....well I have lost some! I have lost about 15 pounds and it was super easy! I did it all the natural way by eating the correct portions and watching my daily calorie intake. I still have about 10 more pounds that I would like to get rid of and I am sure if I wasn't lazy and actually exercised I could probably do it, so we will see if that happens. I am currently looking really hard for a job where I can use my degree in hospitality, I really want a receptionist job or a front desk job at a salon or spa, but I have not had much luck finding anything so if anyone ever hears of an available position please let me know! Right now me and Clayton are struggling but we have been blessed with a lot of helpful people in our lives so we are making it!! Well, I guess that's it for now, I have so much more I could go into but I will keep my blogs more up to date from now on! It's nice to be back!
0 comments:
Post a Comment